Mar 6, 2012

Appaulding Thanks to Mr. David Frey!

For those who follow our blog site, you may have noticed several changes to our format. Well to be honest I decided it needed a change and I found out the hard way I am not a web designer!! However the blessing came today in the way of a old high school friend, Mr. David Frey. He unselfishly repaired all the damage I did and believe it or not ,was happy to help.  He tells me " I like doing this" Did I mention he owns his own business and took time out from his busy day?

OK can you say WOW?? Because I was as lost as a goose trying to figure out what I did to turn this blog site upside down. ( all I did was change a font color and the layout  or at least that's what I thought I was doing. )  I realize they are probably several of you that can re arrange and design, however I am still in the learning process :)

My point is this, a blessing can come in  a small package or  a big package. They can come in a whisper or a shout. For my friend, he may feel as though he did a small favor for a old friend, ( a whisper)  however I see it as a HUGE shout and for that I am  so very grateful. ( I know Diana is just as grateful and thankful as I am if not more, she was the the lucky girl who got to listen to my rantings of frustration due to my lack of web design  knowledge)
There are so many times in life we may help someone with what we see as a small gesture of kindness, however to that person in need it means so much more.

So once again my sincere thanks and applaud to Mr. David Frey  for restoring back to life our blog site that I scrambled with all intent purposes of making better!

Thanks David!! ( You are much better at web design than I am!) Did I happen to mention this was the second time I messed up?  And yes I have learned my lesson. ( Thanks Brian for fixing it the first time! )
Blessings~
Stacey



Matthew 25:35
35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always a Blessing~