Sep 20, 2012

Coffee and Approachable People~Guest Post







It is safe to say, I look like this every morning, pre coffee, except, it’s more like ‘I’ll take my pot of coffee please and thank you.” Alright, truth be told, there are no please and thank you’s as I stumble my way into the kitchen with eyes half open and the unresponsive look I have across my face.

For those who know we well, know I am somewhat non-approachable until my first cup is down.  Morning times are not my finest moments; however I am working on that part of me.
Thank God for His grace…Can I get an Amen? 

 
I began to ponder the notion, if I am un-approachable before my morning coffee, how approachable am I as a Christian?


* For more please go Here To Encourage 365 *

Xoxox
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always a Blessing~