Sep 10, 2012

God is always on time.....His Time!

I have stood......
I have prayed......
I have walked the steps ordered......
On some days, slide down the wall and sat.....
Watching  the door for my promised blessing to walk in~
I have stood some more, prayed some more and walked many more steps.......

And in my mind........

Why hasn't my promised time come??

Or has it???

When God speaks and gives a promise, we tend to focus on the promise and not the journey we are to walk to get to our place of promise and blessings.

I know I have and I must admit, still do........

It's through the journey, we have correction in our lives.
Corrections that  are needed to prepare us for our blessing......


It has been through this process I have allowed myself at times to be blinded to see my daily lessons, to over look the small and continue to seek the big......
 Like a child on Christmas morning, over looking the small packages under the tree and eyeballing the large one.
Not realizing that there are times when the smaller packages contain the most value....

I have on many occasions seen the corrections, molding and shaping in my life as hurdles,trials and attacks from the enemy.

What I didn't want to see, is the process my daddy  God is bringing me through to cultivate the gifts He has given me.

 Instead I decided a time line to receive the promise He has given me.....
I told Him the right time for me to receive my blessings.....
I told him my circumstances and needs to justify the release of all He has promised me over the last few years.......

Yes......
I, in some ways, have tired to bargained with God as to when His time of release should be......
He hears my prayers and pleas.....
He hears my "bargaining " words.....
He sees me watching the doors in my life to open......


But that doesn't mean He will answer in the way I want Him to.

He has already promised me as to what is to come......
He has already told me the gifts He is bestowing upon me and my family......
He has already made a covenant with me............
 It's HIS time......Not mine~

 God already knows my needs, circumstances and situations. They are not a surprise to Him.
There was no grand shock in Heaven, that I was facing difficulties.
There were no words of disbelief that I was going through hardships.
I do not imagine heaven's angels were running to my daddy God telling him the latest news scoop of my life~

He already knows.........

~Sweet Jesus~

He does want me to talk with Him about my life, my feelings, my wants and needs.
Just as I want to hear about my child's day, so does my daddy God with me......

However, He also wants for me to trust in His timing, knowing that every step I take to get to the place He has for me, are steps of process!!


Through every hurdle, mountain, steep hill and baby step, my daddy God is training me, molding me, and correcting me to be what He has called me to be.
When time seems to stand still and I can't see the forest through the trees, it is in the complete and total trust that I know my Lord has it all under control.

It is in the knowing that His word never returns void!!
(God can not LIE!!!!)

I am learning to be happy where I am, to walk every step with happiness and joy.
To see the small victories and rejoice in them.
To be thankful for His correction.....
( Some painful, some joyful)
To remind myself that it is He that lives in me .......
( Greater is He that lives in me than he that lives in the world)

And I am all that I am through Christ!!!

I do want to be all He is calling me to be and to do so I must heed to all His instructions.
I must submit to all His corrections and teachings regardless of the road I am on.
For me to be effective and victorious in the blessings He has for me, I must walk the time line He has chosen.
 For all that we are chosen to do is to glorify God and His kingdom...
To help others and testify to God's goodness, grace, mercy and love.

We don't read a book from the end to the beginning..Right??
And that means.......
His Time.....Not mine~


As the pieces of God's plan unfolds in my life and yours, we must always remember.....
God is always on time......HIS time!!!

Much love~
Stacey

Luke 12:48

48 But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.













6 comments:

  1. ddicThis is such a simple but yet hard concept to honestly walk, day in and day out. I appreciate you honestly in sharing a cry many of us experience, "when, Lord?" Thank you for your honesty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome Brenda~ I have found that when I am trulyhonest with myself, God shows me those who are going through the same trials!! Loves when he brings a support system :))

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacey!
    I'm visiting (for the 1st time) from On Your Heart Tuesday.

    "When God speaks and gives a promise, we tend to focus on the promise and not the journey we are to walk to get to our place of promise and blessings."

    I can so relate to this! Even when I know I'm not ready, and the journey is a process through which God is preparing me, I am not very patient! I get frustrated in the waiting and want to know "when?!?" Or worse, I start to question if it will really happen. So, I'm trying to stick close to God...everyday, always, like a toddler chasing after mom. :) (I just thought of that image. I think I like it. :) )

    God bless,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura~
    I am so glad you stopped in!! I have a tendancy of trying to have God see that I am ready when reality shows I am not ( Kinda like that two year old begging ...pleaseeeee) :))
    As for sticking close to God....I look more like the toodler clinging to his leg :))
    Blessings to you~
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stacey - lovely post! As I read it Paul kept coming to mind because of how he said he learnt to live in all different circumstances, to be happy with whatever. I love how you say God's word never comes back void. God bless friend, awesome truth here.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy~ You are such a blessed friend and supporter!! Thank you for your sweet comments! My soul leaped when I read your comment about Paul. What a wonderful and powerful testimony as Paul life~

    God bless you my dear friend!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a Blessing~