Sep 11, 2012

Remember.............

Today marks the 11th anniversary of 9-11

I  remember.....
Time standing still.....
The world seemed as though it had stopped turning.....
I couldn't breathe.....
My heart felt as though it literally stopped.....

I remember.....

All the lives lost, the hero's and the families......
The disbelief.....
The fear.....
The cries....
The tears....... 

I remember......
Regardless of age, color, political and reglious belief....
We stood together as one....
We were not a country divided .....

We came together as "One Nation Under God"

Today........
I ask each of you, as you say your prayers, to lift up the family members , the rescue personnel, firefighters, police and the many many others who all were apart of this tragic day.

Prayers for our nation, as we all remember this day, the images, the devastation ,  all the broken hearts and the shock as the towers fell.

Prayers for all our military....those still fighting and those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.....


Prayers for the families of those military that paid the ultimate price for our freedom.....
 For Freedom does not come free......

Remember..........
Who and what our great nation was founded on.....

Remember.......
Our Daddy God......
His grace.....
His peace....
His love......
His healing...
His restoration.....

Remember......
AMERICA~




To God be the Glory~

Stacey
Proud Army Mom~

2 Chronicles 7:14

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.






1 comment:

  1. Amen, we all need to remember, never forget. All of us should pray without ceasing for our nation.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a Blessing~