Nov 1, 2012

Who will rise for me against evil doers? Featuring Michell Pulliam

When you’ve done it for the least of them….
“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers?

Who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity? Unless the Lord had been my help, My soul would soon have settled in silence.” Psalm 94: 16-17.

Wasn’t it Chaplain Peter Marshall that said, '...because if we don't stand for something, we shall fall for anything'. Indifference is as bad as participation. If we as the Body won’t stand for those who are suffering, those who can’t fight for themselves, those who are impoverished…then who will?

Listen, I’m not condemning the Body, for I too am a part of it; but we must all admit that somewhere along the way…we sort of lost some of our compassion.
************************************************************************************

* To read more click Here and pop over to "She Stands"*



wheatfield"
 
This is a awesome word written by Michell Pulliam from Prowess and Pearls. I am honored to have her!! She is a beautiful and mighty woman of God who knows how to keep it real!!!

I know you will be blessed as I am by her words of encouragment!!

Much love~
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always a Blessing~