Jan 14, 2015

I Believe




I believe in the power of prayer......
I believe in unconditional love.........
I believe in second chances.........
I believe in God's healing power........
I believe in forgiveness.......
Restoration........
And redemption.

I believe in God's mighty protection.....
I believe through Him I can do all things............
I believe in His mercies that are new every day....
And His grace that carries me through.

I believe to receive.
Receive His guidance......
 And His divine wisdom.
I believe in His promises.
I believe His word never returns void.

I believe no weapon formed against me or those I love will prosper....
For we are more than a conqueror.
I believe no matter the situation or circumstances, there is nothing too big  my daddy God can not handle, restore and redeem.

As the start of the new year begins, remind yourself, no matter the situations or circumstances, to believe is to receive all of our daddy God's goodness,promises and love. 

Proverbs 18:21 
Death and life are in the power of the tongue:
 and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

What we speak over ourselves, our lives, and those we love will either be life or death....
Light or dark....
Success or failure.

The words of our tongue is the fruit in which we consume in life.
We have the choice to eat sweet or bitter fruit.....
To see the positive within the negative.....
To have hope instead of despair.......
 To believe and receive.

I Believe~

xoxoxo
Stacey

2 comments:

  1. I believe you wrote many good and important truths. Believe was my word last year, and God saw to it that at the end of the year I was able to boldly proclaim, "Yes Lord, I do BELIEVE." He did some amazing things in my life. I know He is doing the same in yours!!!
    Have a great weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alecia! I too believe he is doing amazing things for us all this year!!!

      Delete

Your comments are always a Blessing~